Soooo.... This last hiatus lasted a year and a half. I never could keep a diary, so I'm not making any promises on how long this current blogging stint is going to last. I mean, for the four of you that used to care. But, I'm back for now!
I left up a few of my old posts for giggles. I read back through them fondly, until I realized how amateur my writing style was back then. Gosh y'all, I have really grown as a writer in the last year. Not from practicing or anything... but clearly my thought processes have matured.
I'm totally kidding. Please don't expect anything different.
So, let's see here. Quickie catch-up:
- My kids are still awesome - but bigger, smarter, and far more menacing.
- I fell crazy in love and am now engaged (woohooooo - party coming soon!)
- I left corporate America and got a tattoo.
- People told me I was good at planning parties and taking pictures, so I figured I'd start a business.
- I completely figured out how to live in the present.
- I stopped drinking Diet Coke all the time, Crystal Light is my new crack.
I mean, seriously. You gotta admit that was a pretty big year. There was no time for blogging. Alas, things have calmed down and here I am.
Honestly, I just wanted an excuse to buy my domain back. So here we go... Again. :)